728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Thursday, June 18, 2015

The 'adventure' of running barefoot



Running barefoot is taking increasingly force in the world of running. I have read many articles and studies on the subject and assessment is usually more than positive, so I searched a runner barefoot I had no relationship with the sports world, ie it was totally impartial when giving me the answers of the interview . I met Fernando, a lawyer who runs barefoot for a couple of years ago, and the answers were more than interesting; Here I leave the interview.

The 'adventure' of running barefoot
The 'adventure' of running barefoot

1.What do you recommend for beginners?

To change their concept of progression. When you start running barefoot it puts no limit or the heart muscle, but the skin on the soles and joints before the new bio mechanics, and although you feel strong to run, go slowly and especially seeing the reactions You have your body the next day. Regarding the technique, if you ran barefoot as you run with slippers bust feet. We must learn to "take the floor". The race itself will correct the technique, the steps become shorter and the foot becomes the protagonist of the race, unlike when you go shoes, you notice more twins or thigh, or knee or ankle, which own feet .

2.A good way to make the transition to barefoot running:-

It is included in our training gradually, leaving the slippers. For example, the first day to finish jogging, walking distance (100 meters) barefoot. The second day, 200, and thus saving time and go away, but without forgetting that here the progression is slower than the fact that up until now with slippers.

3.Why did you start?

 I read enough about it and it seemed logical that our feet are ready to run barefoot. As I understand it and perceive it, to run barefoot, the impact on the joints is meno. I imagine that our bodies have evolved over many generations for a particular run barefoot movement and suddenly, in a few generations, that movement will include a shoe, a shoe, a hike, an orthopedic item. I wanted to test whether this so logical on paper, was equally beneficial in practice.

4.What benefits notes?

From a physical standpoint, I notice that I get injured unless my body after each race is less "crushed" as if the joints receive less pressure at every race. I do not do force with the sole as a whole, now I do strength with every part of my foot, I noticed how the muscles contract up to each finger. I think the barefoot race is a more complete muscular level discipline. Mentally, undoubtedly freedom. It sounds a little hippie, but it is. Running barefoot every square centimeter field notes, your contact with the world is natural and your feelings are amazing.

Would you like to read similar post:- 

The way we get food and consume could be very different in a few years.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: The 'adventure' of running barefoot Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown