728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely Moms - Sweets status, SMS and twits



Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely Moms out there from The World Trend News family! There is no place more peaceful than your mothers arms. Here are some great and short massages which you can use to send as SMS, as facebook status, twitter twits or other. Hope you will like it. Check it bellow :

Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely Moms out there from The World Trend News family! There is no place more peaceful than your mothers arms. Here are some great and short massages which you can use to send as SMS, as facebook status, twitter twits or other. Hope you will like it. Check it bellow :


You are the best mother in the world 🎂 🍹 love you mom and stay blessed always. - "Happy mother's day

I love you mom, you makes me feel safe & calm I miss you all the time. Deer I am really missing your soft touches to my faces. You are he greatest and cutest mom.  Happy mother's day!!!

"In this world you might be a simple person to all, But to me you are my world". Proud to be your son. U learned me a lot about ethics, morality, kindness etc. You shaped properly my attitude and behavior which things make me special in my life. In my Education and Career I got huge support and inspiration from you otherwise I couldn't be here. My life's whole credit goes to you. Love You My Sweetest Mom! Happy mother's day!!!


Every day is Mother's day to me. So I want to wish you every day HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY


Just wanted to wish all of the moms out there a Happy Mother's Day, we need more than just one day to celebrate you! Happy Mother's Day!

We are so blessed! We try to make everyday mother's day for our MOM! We love her so much! We hope you had a blessed day with your family!  Happy Mother's Day!  

 

 You may also like : 

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely Moms - Sweets status, SMS and twits Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mehedi Menafa