728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Friday, June 26, 2015

Decalogue 'fitness' of the chef Paco Roncero.



Paco Roncero is not only one of the best chefs in Spain, but a tireless lover of sports; especially the running. A hobby, as he admits, was the spring that led him to give a 180 degree turn his life has lost 30 kilos, has learned to enjoy cooking more healthily and always is looking for a new challenge. His next stop: the workshops Sport Cooking sports in which, along with other great chefs like Joaquín Felipe and José Luis Estevan, will share his tricks to teach healthy eating to all those who play sports and are bored of the typical diet gym with chicken, pasta and rice. Here are some clues to how it looks this 'champion' of the kitchen.


Decalogue 'fitness' of the chef Paco Roncero.
                                            Decalogue 'fitness' of the chef Paco Roncero.


5. What is it about the running that everybody hooked? "I guess it generates endorphins that give you that" high "hard to explain, see you progress, get previously unthinkable challenges, you feel better about yourself ... And me, I especially spectacular generates a feeling of freedom."

6.Always wanting more. "With chronic back injuries that I have, I started cycling as having no impact in the race and now I practice triathlon too."

7.Sus favorite recipes 'pre' and 'post' training. "Depending on the training, the recipe can be based on carbohydrates like maybe a yogurt risotto with touches of citrus, or proteins, such as bales of squid with ratatouille at the time."

8. A smoothie for breath. "I love a very simple I do with soy milk, oatmeal, bananas, strawberries and a little trick: a couple of cookies, give it that rich-flavored touch children."

9.¿Un cook does not have the 'temptations' too close? "Sure ... Always ... But I will also say that if you are tempted to not lose me as any."

10.Retarse oneself is the key to motivation. "I had the Ironman Lanzarote on 23 May, but a silly fall two weeks before it smashed bike. I tore my pectoral tendon, plus many microcracks in all the surrounding muscles ... Now I'm getting to decide together to go into the operating room doctors whether or not this summer. My mind is already set in the New York Marathon in November and, of course, at Ironman Lanzarote in May 2016 ".

Hoping to enjoy this article.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Decalogue 'fitness' of the chef Paco Roncero. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown