728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Monday, June 22, 2015

Let's know about Practice paddling!



I do not know about you but I remain spellbound watching the races on TV English universities. I think a very complete sport and fun and perfect for summer training. So I decided one day rowing to see what it was all about ...

Let's know about Practice paddling!
Let's know about Practice paddling!


If you did not know, rowing is a set of sports, yes, yes, no !, only one that is propelling the boat they go through the power of athletes and helping one or two oars.

Benefits for rowing

I realized that in my time practicing rowing, I have exercised all my body muscle groups: legs, arms, abdomen and buttocks. It is a totally cardiovascular exercise develops flexibility and burns calories more efficiently than even bicycling. With a rowing session you can replace a hard day's 
gym.

But besides all this, there is one thing I love: it is a sport of concentration. It will help you 
keep the attention fixed not only in what you're doing you and your movements, but also keep up 
with your teammates to get in rhythm. It is two in one: body and mind!

Leave the routine and enjoy the scenery

I personally helps me relax, to escape the routine and meet new people. But of course without  neglecting the sport, which is what I like. Needless to say that the environment in which the sport 
is practiced is unbeatable. Rivers, lakes and the sea help you to disconnect and leave the typical 

sports or the four walls of the gym.

They can practice people of all ages, and it's you or the group of people who go on the boat which will Marçais up. It is not necessary to force the body because you do not have to compete against 
other boat, but simply to exercise and have fun.

I think I have given enough reasons for you to join us animes rowers, try it and tell me your experience.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Let's know about Practice paddling! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown